Services

Social Analytics

A well developed marketing plan is based on current market opportunities and a thorough analysis of the competition.  By using actionable intelligence reporting through social analytics you can learn about a brand’s position online and the competitors digital marketing strategies. Our analytics team digs deep to track audience behavioural patterns, provide market analysis, and present opportunities for your business.

Understand Audiences

Knowing the motivations of your audiences and what their intent online is will help you to determine how you can improve your marketing.

Track Behavioural Patterns

Using web analytics we can track customer behavioural patterns that allows us to understand a user’s patterns online. This helps to create a specialized experience based on preferences and personalities.

Evaluate Digital Marketing Campaigns 

Learn how your current digital marketing campaign is performing through our analytics and reporting systems and where your strategy can improve.

Competitive Market Analysis

We analyze the competition for you so that your business is one step ahead. Knowing what strategies the competition is using online can help you create a specialized and unique digital marketing plan.

Identify Business Growth Opportunities

Through thorough analysis we work with you to identify the best opportunities for your business.

Create Brand Separation and Authority 

Having brand authority is a key success factor when it comes to your marketing.  We help you separate your brand from the competition by building your online reputation and making your brand highly recognizable.

 

We’ve had great success working for Strathcona Dental Clinic, Roy&Kali Family Dental Centre, Grande Prairie Family Dental Clinic, Kaymor Machining and Welding, Capital Accounting Services, Nine Business Group, and many more who’ve all utilized our services.

Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization is an ongoing process; businesses today need to ensure their website, and digital content is properly understood and indexed by Google, or risk falling behind in the search engine results. Optimizing is no easy task; it takes a lot of work and shows results overtime as opposed to overnight. Google fundamentally changed SEO with the Panda update in 2011, and then again in 2013, with the release of Google’s Hummingbird update. There is now over 200 metrics to determine your website page rank. Keywords are still relevant but not nearly as important. Website layout, inbound and outbound link building, original content, consistent social media engagement all contribute to your business website page ranking.

SEO/SEM work can be broken down into two points: On-page SEO and Off-page SEO. On-page SEO is more or less what it sounds like; ensuring keywords are in website URL’s, page titles, sub-headings, image descriptions etc.

Off-page SEO today is all about quality content. Google is getting better at figuring out where your website should rank no its own due to new Semantic Search algorithms. Which means that this is not about keyword frequency, instead, it’s about great story-telling. This involves social media marketing (see a detailed breakdown below), backlinks/linkbuilding, directory listings and so much more. Consider the space age 80/20 business model, if applied here, On-page SEO would be the 20% initial work input to get started and Off-page SEO would be the remaining 80%. This is where you the client can benefit from the fusedlogic team’s daily work on your behalf.

SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING